Welcome, Ladies!

If you found your way here by search engine, or through a friend, or by the random-seeming workings of Providence, I have a request...
If you're enjoying the classes, please write to me and introduce yourself so that I can put you on the mailing list. You'll get weekly updates of new classes that have been posted, and you'll get notices about events: mini-retreats for women in Israel, our longer journeys to Uman, and other surprises.
Feel free to write with questions too; I like to hear from students even if I've never met them face to face.
yehudis.golshevsky@gmail.com


One final word: I don’t have the time to go over these and edit them, and I’m sure that if I taught the same material today I would explain it differently. So if anything requires more clarification, please feel free to write. And if I made any errors, please forgive me. “A person does not stand on the words of Torah without stumbling in them first.” And please overlook anything that I said which causes offense or might be misconstrued as insulting to anyone, in any way.

Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rashi Seminar

Parshas Ha'azinu 32.2-4
Toldos 5775
Vayeitzei 5775
Vayishlach 5775
Vayeishev 5775
Mikeitz 5775
Vayechi 5775
Bo 5775
Beshalach 5775
Yisro 5775
Mishpatim 5775
Terumah 5775 [Two corrections: When asked about v'shachanti b'socham, I left out the straightforward pshat which is why Rashi doesn't comment--Targum renders it as beineihon, which means "among them"--the mishkan is literally among the Jewish people, at the center of the camp. The other is that I said Bamidbar and I meant Parshas Pikudei.]
Tetzave 5775
Ki Tisa 5775
Vayakhel-Pikudei 5775 [Correction: The kumaz ornament is not worn externally, as a girdle upon the clothing, but internally on the genitals (See Berachos 24a).]
Vayikra 5775
Tazria-Metzora 5775
Acharei Mos-Kedoshim 5775
Emor 5775 [Correction: Chalal status is only for the offspring of forbidden unions.]
Behar 5775
Bamidbar 5775
Naso 5775
Behaalosecha 5775

No comments: